Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hippity Hoppity Easters on it's way....

Look at this cute card I made up the other night.  Love the layout example using the squares!  This is a quick/short post tonight....sorry about such a long time since my last post...I have been busy at work and with my teenager's calendar!  More to come soon - got to get back into the swing of things :)

This is going to be entered into The Spotted Chicks - That's Krafty Thursday challenge - it's #50 - go check it out here: thats-krafty-thursday #50 challenge
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun bright card. Love the colours you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeeeek! Shannon this is SO SUH-WEET! That pop of black is the PERFECT touch too! Just ADORABLE! Thanks for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete