Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy National Card Making Day (weekend!)

Saturday, October 3rd was National Card Making Day!  So I got all my house work done early in the morning, put a pot roast in the crock pot and went to work in my scrapbook room.  Here are a few of the cards I had fun making!  Also I have made a decision to extend the National Card Making Day to Sunday (today) as well :)!  Let's see what I can whip up!  Hope you enjoy!

This card was for my girlfriend's nephew who turned 1 this weekend!


A Thanksgiving Card, and I got to use my new Stickles!


A Get Well Card, which brings along a little sunshine!


This card I designed and made for a friend, who recently got the bling-bling ring! 
I loved this card so much, I had to make an extra for me to keep! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment