Monday, October 12, 2009

Other than Christmas, Thanksgiving and Halloween!

Today, Mom and I spent the day working on what else....cards!  I finished an order (12 pack of assorted cards: 3 Female Bday, 3 Male Bday, 3 Thank You and 3 Other cards) that are being given as teacher's/assistant teacher's gifts at Christmas time.  What a great gift, I may be biased, but I am not sure who wins on the receiving end- the teacher or the person she sends a card to!!! :)  Anyways, here are a few of the cards made today.  Don't worry, we are still working on Christmas card designs.  I have one to show you later...the cutest snowman who is wishing you a merry little christmas!  Hope you enjoy!

I love this card and paper!  The inside says: Thinking of You!


Oh...but I love this paper and stamp too!



a birthday card



A Sympathy Card: Inside says With Prayers and Heartfelt Sympathy





No comments:

Post a Comment