Monday, November 1, 2010

Busy....Busy...Busy

This time of year is my absolute favorite....Halloween is over and I am READY to start on Christmas!  (Believe it or not, I am already thinking about when to pull out all the decorations and tree).  I have been super busy - making cards - lots of Thanksgiving cards, started on Christmas cards and crafts.  

My hopes are to make some beautiful Christmas gifts this year to give to friends and family.  I also am making some new home decorations for me and also to sell.  (Thanks to my sister-in-law Rita, who showed me the idea of the ribbon trees last year - I am hooked! I can't stop buying ribbon ;) ).

Here are pics of the Thanksgiving cards I have made and have available for sale (either contact me or check out my Etsy store front http://www.etsy.com/shop/smfcreations - or you can link directly by clicking on the icon on the right side of the blog ...this store front is for homemade goods and you can make a direct purchase using credit cards or paypal.)









The Christmas trees are also for sale - contact me directly about these so I can discuss your color choices and height preferences. The tall one is 9 1/2" (without the jingle bell) and the small one is 5 3/4 " (without the jingle bell).  






More creations coming soon!  Christmas cards - (Special orders being accepted now) and more home decorations.

Enjoy~
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment