Saturday, November 13, 2010

Time to decorate!

In between making cards, I have been making some Christmas decorations.  The SANTA letters below were inspired from a craft site were they were being sold for big $$$.  Luckily I figured out how to replicate and I am pretty pleased with how they turned out :)!  They will now sit on our entertainment center for the holidays!



The next project is actually a great idea I obtained from the Taylored Expressions - 12 Days of Christmas - inspiration to make your own gifts to give....This one is perfect for the window sill above my kitchen sink, sitting beside a few ribbon trees :).  It sits about 3 3/4" tall and is about 8" long.  These make great gifts!  Contact me if you are interested....



More cards will be posted later....
Enjoy!

PS...I still can take orders for a few more Button Trees.  $20 for a small (6 1/2") or $30 for a large (9 3/4")

No comments:

Post a Comment