Monday, March 28, 2011

Celebrate!

When I came across this teen boy digi from Claudia and Company I knew I needed to get it as I have a teenager and even though he thinks some of my cards are "cute" he still deserves an age appropriate card.

I had so much fun with this.  I used the SFYTT March sketch:


which you can find over at iheart2stamp march-sketch-for-you-to-try.  I also had fun using my kraft paper so I can enter it into this months the spotted chick thats-krafty-thursday-49 challenge.  Check out these talented inspirations with the links to their blogs.

I used some old DP and stuck with a brown/blue theme with throwing in a little silver with the eyelets and ribbon, colored with copics, cuttlebug embossed the large brown background and stapled those ribbons.  Well thinking about it now, without planning...brown and blue are my son's fav colors :)...

Enjoy.



1 comment:

  1. Oh Shannon, I LOVE him! SUPER cute DP with this layout and I love the ribbon treatment too! Oh yes, I know - NO BOWS ON GUY CARDS! That's what my DH says anyway! Hmmph! This treatment is just perfect for a guy card! Thanks for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete