Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My happily ever after...

What a cute image from Digi Stamp Boutique  I have done a few others from the "Zoe" collection (you can see in older posts on my blog) but this one has Zoe's prince with her.  When I saw it, I thought what a cute anniversary card/love card/wedding card.  When I was creating the card last night, I knew I would be saving this for my hubby and our 17th wedding anniversary this coming June as he is my happily ever after! :)


Aren't these papers the best?  These are from the new My Minds Eye collection Stella and Rose.  I will be entering this card into the DigiStamp Boutique March challenge!

Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. i love this card its so fun and wonderful colors to

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shannon, what a gorgeous card. Your image is coloured perfectly and I love the pretty papers. Thanks for joining in with the monthly competition over at DSB this month. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute! Great papers and I love the sentiment. Thanks for participating in this month's drawing on DSB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is suoer cute. Thanks for Taking part in this months competition over at the digistamp boutique

    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous , thanks for joining in with DSB this month, good luck big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous creation Shannon....love the bold colours. Thanks for joining in the DigiStamp Boutique Comp...Sally-Ann :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous card.
    Thank you for joining in the monthly challenge over at DigiStamp Boutique.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete