Wednesday, September 9, 2009

41 days until Halloween

I am not sure why I ever fell in love with Halloween...if it was dressing Alec up every year and taking him trick or treating, or handing out candy...I remember when Alec was in 1st grade, I dressed up for his classroom party (class mom duties!) as a vampiress and the kids loved it, Alec didn't even know it was me!   I love decorating for Halloween, a few years ago we had an awesome cemetary set up in the front yard...unfortunately, some poor low life came and stole all of our decorations/cemetary out of the yard while we were at work...so, now the inside of the house gets all decorated...  Here is a few more Halloween Cards I whipped up tonight.  I also found this really cute skeleton paper and used it for the Popcorn Covers. 
Contact me with your orders!

No comments:

Post a Comment