Saturday, September 5, 2009

I think I am in love with Halloween!

So this weekend I planned on making a few more Halloween cards (maybe 2 or 3), BUT...of course I went to Michael's Arts store today and found more cute Halloween paper and I can't stop myself.  I need to give myself a cut off date to stop making Halloween Cards, but I canned that idea after I also got a great idea from Mom to make a Halloween treat cover (that I will show you tomorrow!).  Orders are busy coming in, for Halloween cards, Xmas misc. packs (GREAT Teachers gifts!), and Birthday Cards.  I need Mom to hurry up and get home from NY to help, or stop coming up with all these great ideas :)---just kidding!  I am going to whip up some Thanksgiving/Fall cards and the ideas are just busting for Christmas cards (I promise they will post soon!)

So here are some really cute Halloween Cards, a few more to post tomorrow along with the debut of the Treat Cover!  Hope you enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment