Saturday, February 12, 2011

Dream Big

When I came across this digi image at polly craft I knew instantly that I had to get it.  My husband is a die hard fisherman with his bff Bud..if the sun is out - they will be in the Gulf. 

Of course they have had their share of big catches - but usually it's the story about the one that got away.... :)



I will also enter this into the spotted chick 's Thats Krafty Challenge for the week.  The Spotted Chick is a blog I follow and she provides such inspiration!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Accccck! I LOVE IT!! OH man, I LOVE the image, the rope, the layout.... uh, did I mention I LOVE IT??? So cute! Thanks for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there love the card...very nice with the rope..hope your hubby likes it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the tool but need to learn how to do those grommets, they're the perfect touch to your card.

    ReplyDelete