Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The girl within....

I live in a male dominated household.  I am the only female...so those of you that join me in this category - you know it's action movies, Speed Channel, tools, building something, taking something apart, dirt, grease (oh I could just keep going on). 

When I came across the Zoe collection at digistamp botique I had to get it because I have had some requests for little girl birthday cards and seeing I live in a male dominated house! :) I seem to gravitate towards the blues/greens, middle of the road images. 

So now I have these digi stamps, I am having so much "girl" fun with the pinks/purples...and coloring them.

Here's another cute card:
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shannon - thanks so much for joining in the Digi Stamp Boutique competition - I love both your Zoe creations...Sally-Ann

    ReplyDelete