Thursday, February 24, 2011

Meet Blobby! and SFYTT February Challenge entry (my 1st!)

Blobby - isn't this the cutest little creature.  It just makes me {smile} each time I look at it.  So I decided to take Birthday Blobby and make a girl and boy card to add to my birthday card stash. 

Blobby and a whole bunch of other great digis are over at pink cat studio!  I will also enter this card into the SKETCH FOR YOU TO TRY {SFYTT} February challenge - you can find more info here.

   

Here's the other, not following the SFYTT challenge, but just because I had to make a boy card to go along with the girl card!!


Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Well I LOVE Blobby! LOL! His big 'ol eyes just crack me up! I LOVE how you did the sentiment on CARD 2. And I saw that border punch at JoAnn's and passed it up because I didn't know if I liked it or not. Now you've just SOLD me on it! Super CUTE Shannon!

    ReplyDelete