Sunday, February 6, 2011

A few more Valentine's Day cards

As the weekend is winding down, I am also finishing up the last of my Valentine's Day cards.  I only intended to make a few this year....(yeah right!)  I even convinced myself to clean up all the VDay paper, stamps, ribbons, etc and put them away - which I did this afternoon in hopes to start on some more bday and easter cards!  Well that lasted about 15 minutes as I ran across some great My Minds Eye papers I had left over from last year that I absolutely loved and that was it...I had to find an image to colore to go with it. 

I promise to finish my VDay cards by tomorrow.  Here are the ones I worked on this weekend - enjoy!

The alien is from a great new site I found pollycraft.  And the puppy dog is from my all time favorite bugaboo stamps





Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, my mouth is still hanging open! Theses are all AWESOME. Your coloring is GREAT and your choice of DP is perfect for each image. VERY nice indeed!

    ReplyDelete